KCNA (KentuckyWired) currently has one job opening for
Construction/Operations Project Manager.
This position will have oversight and/or assist with office activities, such as: site and network migration planning, scheduling and implementing; operations strategic planning, schedule management of various network construction activities; stakeholder engagement and change management. Performs other duties as assigned.
For more information, or to apply, go to https://v3.rivs.com/87-97-59/
• High School Diploma required; College degree preferred
• Minimum 5-7 years' experience in managing telecommunications networks or related role
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, MS Project, and MS Word
• Demonstrated capabilities in analytical analysis
• Ability to learn new software applications quickly and efficiently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment and handle multiple tasks
• Professionalism while interacting with all levels of leadership across multiple organizations
• Project management experience a plus
• Prior working level experience with Primavera project management application software a plus