The team responsible for implementing the KentuckyWired project includes major companies who are specialists in each of the disciplines necessary to deliver this complex project:
- Macquarie Infrastructure Developments LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Macquarie Capital, will be the lead developer of the project and will provide and arrange long term financing.
- First Solutions P3 will be a co-developer of the project and will provide technology consulting services to KentuckyWired during the network’s peak construction periods.
- Fujitsu Network Communications Inc. will be responsible for network design, equipment, operations and maintenance and refresh.
- Ledcor will be a co-developer of the project, a 50% participant in the Design-Build Joint Venture responsible for design and construction of KentuckyWired, and the lead Services Provider for the concession term.
- Overland Contracting, a company owned by Black & Veatch, will be a 50% participant in the Design-Build Joint Venture and responsible for the outside plant engineering.
This consortium includes companies with a Kentucky presence, and the consortium partners have committed to hiring Kentucky companies and workers to positively impact local economies.
Links for employment inquiries / job opportunities with Ledcor or Black & Veatch, are below:
The Procurement Manager's information for subcontracting opportunities with Ledcor or Black & Veatch is provided below: